This position will represent a forward-thinking individual who will provide a different perspective from an early careerist point of view. The representative will help challenge the NCHL Board of Directors’ way of thinking. The Board is seeking someone who will help us create action and think about ways to engage early career professionals and serve as a conduit for the younger generation of healthcare leaders. The representative should be knowledgeable about healthcare trends and willing to challenge the status quo.
- The candidate must be entering into a second-year fellowship or at the end of a graduate residency program and taking their first job
- Priority is given to NCHL’s National Council on Administrative Fellowships (NCAF) program member administrative fellows
- The representative’s organization agrees to sponsor their Board travel and expenses for the two in-person meetings (*If this presents a financial hardship, we can explore alternative funding options)
- An early careerist representing forward-thinking ideas and values
- Additional qualifications can be viewed here
- The application cycle for 2023 is now open
- The deadline to apply is Friday, March 3, 2023
- Selection of this member will be made in April
- The newly appointed member will officially begin their term on June 13, 2023
- The member will serve an initial term of 12 months and is expected to attend NCHL’s quarterly Board meetings
To Apply: If you are interested in learning more, you can view the full role description and instructions for applying here. I also encourage you to forward this announcement throughout your network and organization, so it can reach all potentially interested candidates. The NCHL team will also be sharing this announcement via social media and requests that you like and share it on LinkedIn to increase its visibility.
If you have any questions about the role or application, please email email@example.com.