The US Cooperative for International Patient Programs (USCIPP), a program of the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL), will host the 2022 US-Mexico Healthcare Partnership Forum this December 5–6 in Mexico City. We are pleased to host the forum with our event partner, HSBC, and in cooperation with the US Embassy Mexico City.
The forum will feature sessions about the current state of the healthcare market in Mexico and potential opportunities for US hospitals to work collaboratively with Mexican partners. Sessions and presentations will:
• Include market insights from experts on the legal and regulatory considerations for US healthcare organizations interested in working in Mexico
• Discuss opportunities for international collaborations in clinical facility design, development, and management
• Provide insights into the country’s telemedicine and digital health landscape
• Discuss nuances in the Mexican health insurance market
• Discuss medical education and training program development
• Discuss international patient referral partnerships
Attendees from Mexico will include leaders from public and private hospitals and clinics, governmental agencies, real estate developers and investment companies, insurance companies, medical schools, professional associations, and other potential partners.
Attendees from the US will include will comprise leaders from American hospitals, including presidents, vice presidents, senior directors, and other executives in international services; international medical directors and physicians interested in cross-border collaborations and research; senior leaders of global business development and strategy; telemedicine departmental leaders; and more.
The two-day event will also include ample networking time for networking between representatives from US and Mexican healthcare organizations.
• Atrium Health
• Children’s National Hospital
• City of Hope
• Cleveland Clinic
• Cook Children’s Health Care System
• The James Cancer Hospital at The Ohio State University
• Coming Soon!