NCHL’s 2023 All-Member Conference Call for Content is now open! Share your expertise and experience with colleagues from 160+ hospitals, healthcare systems, and academic institutions by submitting a proposal to speak by June 6, 2023.
In partnership with the 2023 event planning committee, NCHL All-Member Conference welcomes the submissions of proposals featuring forward-thinking tactics, thought leadership, and subject matter expertise in the field for the conference’s sessions. Priority will be given to submissions focused on the content areas listed below.
– Sustaining International Patient Programs
– International Collaborations & Partnerships at US Hospitals
The Future of International Healthcare
– Understanding and Meeting Workforce Health, Well-being & Social Needs
– Establishing and Implementing Leadership and Workforce Development Programs
– The Leadership Pipeline: Developing Students and Early Careerists
– Other Emerging Topics
For a full description of content areas, presentation formats, selection criteria, and submission instructions, visit: https://lnkd.in/g6SdHbjX